Put an Experienced Automobile Accidents Attorney On Your Side

Automobile Accidents

Get Maximum Compensation For Your Injuries After A Car Accident

Automobile insurance companies do not make money by paying claims. Unfortunately, despite the fact that such companies are supposed to offer you fair and reasonable compensation, they do not always do so. Getting the right lawyer involved in your case early can make all the difference. Call me at The Law Office of Alan Rubin in Louisville at 502-513-0909.

I have been a hard-working Louisville auto accident attorney for over 30 years. I have represented individuals in the Louisville and Jefferson county areas since 1987, and I can put my experience to work for you. You will not owe attorney fees, court costs or expenses unless I win or settle your case.

If you have suffered injuries, such as a broken bone or even a whiplash injury in a car wreck caused by a negligent driver, I can help you recover the money you need to cover medical expenses, lost wages or income, money for scars or disfigurement, and your pain and suffering, and inconvenience. In the event the unthinkable has happened and you have lost a loved one in a car crash or motor vehicle accident, I can help your family obtain the compensation necessary to help you through such a tragedy.

Proper Compensation After A Motor Vehicle Accident Is Crucial

A motor vehicle accident can occur in an instant and change your life. The repercussions of the accident can be long-lasting. You may have serious injuries that require surgeries or other extensive medical treatment, leaving you unable to work for an extended period of time. Without proper compensation from an insurance company, you are left to handle the consequences of someone else’s negligence alone.

At The Law Office of Alan Rubin, you don’t need to go it alone. I help individuals in Louisville, Kentucky, who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents caused by the negligence of another party. I will negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf and aggressively advocate for you to be properly compensated for your injuries. With decades of experience, I can craft a proactive legal strategy tailored to your situation that puts you in the best possible position to receive the compensation you deserve. Call me at 502-513-0909.

Effective Representation When You Are Injured In An Accident

I have successfully handled cases involving:

While every case is different, you may be able to obtain compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and rental vehicles. When you are represented by me, I will thoroughly explain your options and provide pragmatic advice regarding your best path toward proper compensation.

What To Do After A Crash

When you’ve been hurt, seeking proper medical care and treatment for your car accident injury is very important. Often, an injury will continue to grow progressively worse over the course of a day or two. You should not have to suffer in silence. When you see your doctor, follow their advice and see a specialist if it is recommended.

Talking with a Kentucky auto accident attorney will ensure that you are properly advised of the rights you have under Kentucky law. Rights that can get you a rental car, your medical bills paid and even money for lost wages during your period of disability when you can’t work.

I am available for a free, no-cost consultation to advise you of your rights and answer any questions you may have. Just because you chose to speak with a lawyer does not mean that you have to pursue a claim.

Motor Vehicle FAQ

Why should I hire you?

In addition to my 30-plus years of experience, I return my phone calls and will personally answer your questions. Ask around and chances are you’ll find somebody I’ve helped in the past. When you ask them what they thought about me, you’ll see that my previous clients are my best advertising.

I’m scared to see my doctor because I can’t afford the medical expenses. What can I do?

In Kentucky, your insurance provides up to $10,000 in basic reparations benefits to pay for your medical expenses. Unless you have affirmatively waived those benefits, your insurance company will be responsible for your reasonable and necessary medical expenses. Medical expenses arising from motorcycle accidents are treated differently however. Call me and I will be more than happy to explain the different issues arising after a motorcycle wreck.

The guy that hit me didn’t have insurance on his car. What can I do?

Many people have uninsured motorist coverage on their policy, which will provide coverage in the event that you have been injured by an uninsured motorist. A quick check of your policy can reveal the coverage you may have.

Can I afford your services?

I work on a contingency basis for my personal injury and workers’ compensation practices. You owe me nothing, including court costs or expenses, unless I win or settle your case. I charge very reasonable fees for other services, such as appearances in District Court for traffic and other matters. If you have a question, call me. The first consultation is always free.

How do I know you won’t shuffle my case off to a paralegal or some inexperienced associate fresh out of law school?

I am a sole practitioner. When you hire me, I’ll handle your case personally and put all my years of experience to work for you.

What other areas of the law can you help me or my family with?

In addition to personal injury, automobile accident and workers’ compensation claims, I’ve helped people with their Social Security Disability claims and even with many types of misdemeanor criminal cases, including child support cases. If you’ve got a legal problem or question, give me a call. More often than not, I can help.

Contact The Law Office of Alan Rubin Today – Free Consultation

For a free evaluation of your claim, please call me today. I work on a contingency fee basis, and you will never owe me any attorney fees, court costs or expenses unless I win or settle your claim.

I am always happy to speak with someone who has questions, and I take great pride in returning phone calls in a timely manner. Call 502-513-0909 or send me an email.