Put An Experienced Trial Attorney On Your Side

Social Security FAQ

Can I afford your services?

The Social Security Administration protects claimants by limiting the fees that can be charged for representing a person before the Social Security Administration, and I only work on a contingency fee basis, which means you owe me nothing if I do not win your case.

How can I prove I am disabled?

In order to prove disability, the Social Security Administration (SSA) will review your past medical records and look to see if you meet specific guidelines as established by the SSA. Your job is to get the treatment you need; my job is to make sure the SSA is aware of the treatment that you need for your condition.

Can the Social Security Administration send me to a doctor to be evaluated?

The Social Security Administration may send you for a consultative examination.

Who decides if I am disabled?

Initially, your case will be reviewed by staff at the Social Security Administration to see if there is support in your medical records to meet the established Social Security criteria for disability. Eventually, you have the right to a hearing before an administrative law judge, who will decide if you are disabled.

I am over 50 years old, does that help my case?

Typically, there is a relaxed standard for people of advanced age.

*Court costs and case expenses will be the responsibility of the client only if we win or settle your claim. If we do not win or settle your claim, you owe nothing.